Friday, November 13, 2009

A Note on Updates

Many blogs have several posts to several dozen posts a day. This blog shoots for 4-5 a month. This is due to several factors. First is due to the fact that this is a personal blog meaning there is only one contributor, me. I was in talks to be a regular contributor to Obamasoundoff.com but decided that their tone and take on the issues were not completely compatible with my own and their scope too narrow. If I do become a contributor to a group blog in the future, a link will be posted. Second, I consider this more than the average blog which might link to a video or a news story with only a line or two of commentary. I prefer to write columns which can pull from multiple sources (news stories, blogs, videos, etc.) to support a point of view on a subject. I still enjoy posting humorous video though and will continue to post those as they become available. Third, due to my unusual working shift (10Pm-6AM) and my continuing education I have limited time to update and almost no chance to do so in real time. I will continue to strive for a more-or-less weekly column with humorous irregular videos mixed in.

Your favorite blogger,
Conservative Ken

No comments: