Sunday, February 13, 2011

Libertarians And Comic Books?

As some people might already know I have successfully auditioned for a job as a cohost of the Captain Blue Hen Comics podcast, From the Booth.  I will be talking comics every week (new podcasts released every Wednesday) with Randal and SuperDan.  Not to say that every libertarian is into comics (although Reason.com routinely reviews them) but if anyone who reads this is interested, here is the link to the archive.  Definitely recommend everyone subscribes via iTunes through the link of the page.

In the past few weeks, I've been trying to trim my responsibilities down due to their increasing number and my decreasing time.  I'm going to try to keep Conservative Ken updated albeit probably not as often as I have been.  The current updates have been biweekly and while I'm loathe to make them tri-weekly, that may be in the cards for a while.  I'll still weigh in on big stories and post humorous or informative videos.  There may be more video posts in between updates because they are easy to do. 

Hope everyone continues to enjoy the site and those interested enjoy the podcast.

Regards,
Conservative Ken

No comments: